Bo Li, MD
Beijing Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Capital Medical University, Beijing Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Beijing, China
He is expert at treating disease of gastroenterology with TCM and Western medicine, such as gastro esophageal reflux disease, peptic ulcer and atrophic gastritis precancerosis. Besides, he is skilled in using TCM to treat gynecological disease. He has being engaged in digestive internal medicine clinical research these years, and here is the website of the introduction of the project.（http://www.ebmrecord.com/about.aspx）
In the years 2008-2010(from 2008 to 2010), He has worked in Muhimbili National hospital in Tanzania. At time time, he was one of the group members to treat the HIV patients.
He is undertaking two research projects supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China ( NSFC), (No. 81303151 and No.81774146). In 2015 He get funding of the Beijing NOVA Programme (Number xxjh2015A093 Number:Z1511000003150125). Being a chief editor，another book named Applied Methodology for evidence-based medicine.(The 2nd Edition) was published in 2014. Meanwhile, SCI and other over twenty studies were published successively, including writing eight of them as an associate editor and a complier member. Besides, as a reviewer, both Annals of Translational Medicine (ATM),Traditional medicine research, Scientific Reports, Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine and Chinese Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine were read and checked.
- Positions in part time:
- A Youth Vice Chairman member of Evidence - based Professional Committee of Chinese Association of Integrative Medicine.
- A member of a council of the Digestion professional committee of World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies.
- A Deputy Secretary – General of the Clinical Research Subcommittee of China Information Association For Traditional Chinese Medicine and Pharmacy.
- A Youth member of Evidence - based Professional Committee of China International Exchange and Promotive Association for Medical and Health Care.
- A committee member of Youth Group in the Evidence-based Medicine (EBM) on Chinese Doctor Medical Association.
- A Youth member of Clinical Epidemiology and Evidence - Based Medicine Professional Committee of Beijing Medical Association.
- A BBS moderator of DXY Evidence-based Medicine (EBM) for seven years. (2005-2012)